Regarding the RESERVA Business Service, the details of the services, regulations, and notes to be separately presented by the Company to the RESERVA Business ID registrant (hereinafter referred to as “Business ID registrant”. (Notes that are posted, etc. are also included.), which also form part of Terms.
Article 1 application of terms
- We assume that you have registered the RESERVA Business ID and have agreed to Common Terms.
- All Business ID registrant and Service Provider registered with “RESERVA Business ID”, which is an account required to use “RESERVA Business Service” provided by Control Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “our company”), are RESERVA It is assumed that you have agreed to the Business Service Common Terms of Service.
- In cases where the common rules and the individual rules conflict with or conflict with each other, the individual rules shall prevail.
Article 2 definitions and functions
- “RESERVA Business ID” refers to the account given to us by individuals or corporations who use the “RESERVA Business Service” provided by Control Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”).
- “Business ID registrant” means all individuals and corporations registered with the RESERVA Business ID.
- “Main Administrator” refers to the account that has the authority of administrator among the Business ID registrant.
- “Sub Administrator” refers to an account that has the authority other than the administrator account among Business ID registrant.
- “RESERVA Business Service” means individual services provided by the Company under the name “RESERVA”, and other individual services designated by the Company as RESERVA or their generic names.
- “Service Provider” means an individual or legal entity that provides its services using RESERVA Business Services.
- “Service provider information” refers to the information regarding the usage status of this service at the company/store registered by the Main Administrator of the RESERVA Business ID, as well as the information specified by the Company related to the business store.
- “Provided Service” means the service provided or intended to be provided by the Service Provider through the RESERVA Business Service.
- “Provided Service User” means an individual or corporation that uses or intends to use the service provided by the Service Provider.
Article 3 Business ID registration and management
- Business ID registrant must provide the information required for the RESERVA Business ID registration procedure accurately and without mistake. We will use the e-mail address on a daily basis, and use the one that can confirm the received contents on a daily basis.
- The service provider must be the same as the Business ID registrant. However, this is not the case when the registration permission of our company is obtained.
- If you are a RESERVA Business ID registrant, you must be at least 18 years of age at the time of registration.
- If we judge that the Business ID registrant and the service provider fall under the following reasons, we will refuse to register the RESERVA Business ID at our discretion. (Including the case of doing). In this case, we will not disclose the reason to the target person.
- When you violate the prohibited items stipulated in these Terms
- If the registration is from a person who has violated these Terms in the past or determined that the Company is inappropriate, or if the registration is from a person who has fallen into such a person in the past.
- When it is recognized that it is difficult to communicate with us, users of provided services or Service Provider
- If you are a minor, an adult ward, a person under conservatorship or a person under assistance, and you have not obtained the consent of a legal representative, guardian or assistant
- It is an anti-social force, etc. (refers to gangsters, gang members, right-wing groups, anti-social forces, and others equivalent thereto. The same shall apply hereinafter.), or maintains, manages or operates anti-social forces through funding or other means. In the case of any interaction or involvement with anti-social forces, such as cooperation or involvement in management
- If you are involved in a service that is judged to be our competitor
- If you are in dispute with us
- When we judge that it is inappropriate to accept other business ID registration
- Business ID registrant shall manage IDs and passwords required for registration at their own risk, and shall be managed responsibly by the person by means such as passwords that cannot be easily guessed or by means of regular changes so that they are not used by a third party. I shall.
- We consider that the act performed using the RESERVA Business ID is the act of the Business ID registrant himself, and in the unlikely event that the account is stolen, improper use or unauthorized use by a third party, The Company shall not be liable for any damages or disadvantages to the Business ID registrant and the organization to which the Business ID registrant belongs. If Business ID registrant causes damage to us or a third party due to unauthorized use of the account, we will compensate the damage to us and the third party.
- Regarding the use of this service or business ID, if the Business ID registrant violates this Common Terms or Individual Terms, we will use this service without any notification, notice or reason disclosure to the registrant. It is possible to take necessary measures (including legal measures) to prevent the business operator's conduct such as suspension, suspension of use of RESERVA Business ID, claim for damages, etc. We will not be liable for any damage caused.
Article 4 Add Business ID
- The Main Administrator of RESERVA Business ID can add a new Sub Administrator of RESERVA Business ID in the company/store of his/her own use at his/her own responsibility by the method specified by us. In this case, only the employees hired to operate the companies/stores registered for RESERVA business can be added.
- The Main Administrator of RESERVA Business ID shall be responsible for the registration of the Sub Administrator.
Article 5 Prohibited matters
Business ID registrant and Service Provider prohibit any of the following actions, whether intentional or negligent, in using RESERVA Business Services. If we judge that the Business ID registrant or service provider falls under any of the following items, we will suspend the use of the account, delete the relevant part, suspend the use of the RESERVA Business Service without prior notice, etc. Any action taken shall be implemented at our discretion without prior notice.
- Acts that violate these Terms
- Business acts that violate relevant laws and regulations, or conduct business acts that violate administrative guidance
- Acts that violate laws or public order and morals. These contracts, notices, promotion, and other related activities
- Criminal acts or acts linked to criminal acts
- Medical procedures that the Company judges at its discretion that it is difficult to judge whether it is not legal or not legal
- Acts that infringe copyrights, trademark rights, other intellectual property rights, privacy rights, portrait rights, honors, etc. of the Company or a third party
- Acts of discriminating or slandering our company or a third party
- The act of having the service provider of the portal site or the app provider use the customer's RESERVA Business Service. However, this does not apply to portal sites and apps that we have approved through our partner programs and business alliances.
- Using all or part of RESERVA Business Services without permission of our company, copying, copying, reprinting, transferring, accumulating, publishing, or any other use beyond the scope of self-use at companies and stores
- Without permission of our company, resale all or part of RESERVA Business Service to a third party, acting as an operation agency, earning money directly or indirectly by so-called support business, or for any other purpose not approved by us. Secondary use, act of distribution. However, this does not apply to partners, distributors and business partners participating in our partner program.
- Act of sublicensing, transferring, or providing collateral to a third party for the right to use the software of RESERVA Business ID and RESERVA Business Service
- Sending computer programs that are harmful to RESERVA Business ID and RESERVA Business Service software, unauthorized access, tampering, or use of vulnerabilities or bugs/defective specifications of RESERVA Business ID and RESERVA Business Service, acts of artificially high load , Or any other act equivalent to these
- Reverse engineering, decompilation, disassembly of RESERVA Business ID and RESERVA Business Service software, and other similar acts
- Acts that interfere with our business or management and operation of this service
- Annoying acts or other detrimental acts against us or a third party
- The act of reporting false information to us
- The act of adding a service/store managed and operated by a person other than yourself as your own service/store
- Act of impersonating another person by using false information and using this service
- The act of using this service by a method other than our approval
- Acts that damage the trust of the Company or a third party, or acts that damage other rights, honors, or privacy
- Multiple postings or outgoing acts (spam, multi-post, etc.) that have the same purpose and are posted contents for the purpose of advertising, announcements, solicitations, and improvement in the number of accesses.
- Political and religious activities. However, this does not apply to Service Provider that we have explicitly permitted.
- Recruitment to organizations, services, religions, or activities that the Company judges in its discretion as having no or very little relevance to RESERVA Business Services.
- Posting and solicitation of mouse lessons, MLM, multi-level marketing, chain mail, or similar content we judge at our discretion.
- Obscenity, expressions that suggest sexual content, violent expressions, expressions that lead to discrimination based on ethnicity, race, sex, or age, and expressions that are considered inappropriate at their discretion/posting/writing
- Act of soliciting sexual relations, providing services including sexual elements
- Posting of personally identifiable information (e-mail address, financial institution account number, telephone number, detailed address, etc.) in places under public inspection other than those specified by RESERVA Business Services. However, this does not apply to Service Provider who have obtained our permission.
- Use information or confidential information of other Business ID registrant and Service Provider obtained through RESERVA Business Service for purposes other than RESERVA Business Service without the prior consent of the Business ID registrant and service provider, or a third party Act to provide to
- Transfer, sharing, or exchange of the right to use the RESERVA Business Service and the status related to the use to a third party
- A person who has received a measure of suspension of use or revocation of qualification repeatedly uses the RESERVA Business Service and tries to register
- The act of performing mechanical data acquisition and operation using download support software, robots, crawlers, spiders, and similar programs.
- Acts that place an excessive load on our network, hardware, systems, etc., or actions that we judge to give an excessive load
- Other acts that we judge to be inappropriate
Article 6 Disclaimer
- The Company shall not alter or modify the system related to RESERVA Business Service, even if the terminal, device, equipment or software used by the Business ID registrant or service provider is not suitable for the use of RESERVA Business Service. I will. In addition, the Company shall be able to perform version upgrades and other changes or modifications to the software of RESERVA Business Service at any time, and regarding damages caused to Business ID registrant or Service Provider by this, the provisions of the proviso of paragraph 8 of this Article However, we do not take any responsibility.
- We guarantee that there will be no malfunctions, errors or obstacles in the provision of RESERVA Business Services, and that the emails, web contents, etc. sent from RESERVA will not contain harmful substances such as computer viruses. I don't.
- We are not responsible for damages caused to Business ID registrant and Service Provider due to unauthorized access and vulnerability attacks.
- We are not responsible for defects such as inaccessibility, failure or bug occurrence of RESERVA Business Service and incomplete specifications.
- We do not take any responsibility for any damage caused by interruption, delay, suspension of the system of RESERVA Business Service due to performance deterioration, failure, unauthorized access of communication line, software, hardware etc.
- We will not be able to prevent virus damage that cannot be prevented by the usual measures against viruses, damage due to natural disasters, stop of social infrastructure such as power and communication services, and other damage caused to Business ID registrant and Service Provider due to reasons not blamed by our company, We do not take any responsibility.
- We only provide the system to Service Provider, accuracy, reliability, safety, legality, morality, up-to-dateness, usability, regarding all information provided on RESERVA Business Services, We do not guarantee any matters such as suitability, completeness, legality, validity, truthfulness.
- RESERVA Business Services may contain links to other sites than RESERVA Business Services, but we do not take any responsibility for the information obtained on other sites.
- The service provider shall investigate and judge at its own responsibility and expense whether using the RESERVA Business Service violates the internal regulations of the organization or industry group to which the service provider belongs. Does not warrant that there are no breaches of service provider's use of RESERVA Business Services.
- When the service provider and the provided service user exchange the provided service, both parties fully understand the provision of the provided service and the risks involved in using the provided service, considering the place, time, and other circumstances where the provided service is provided. After doing so, you are responsible for providing and using the provided services. For example, in the event of loss or damage of goods/money, injury/assault or similar acts, sexual harassment or any other unpleasant act, or any other act that violates public order and morals or is illegal. , The Company shall not be liable for any damages or disadvantages.
- The service provider agrees in advance that, if the RESERVA Business Service is not specified or is used by a large number of people, information disclosure or transactions not related to our company will be handled at their own expense and responsibility. I will have it. The Company shall not be liable in the unlikely event that a service provider posts false information or if a false transaction occurs and the service provider or a third party suffers damage. In addition, the same shall apply when such information is posted or transactions are made by the service provider by impersonating the operator.
- We may provide appropriate information (eg. recommendations and advice) to Business ID registrant who use RESERVA Business Services, but we do not guarantee the usefulness, validity or accuracy of these contents. We do not take any responsibility for the result of following these.
- The Company shall not be liable for any complaints, troubles, disputes, etc. between the service provider and the service users, other third parties regarding the use or inability to use the Service.
- RESERVA Business Services may provide services in cooperation with external services. When using RESERVA Business Services linked with external services, Business ID registrant shall use the external services at their own risk. Depending on the specifications of the external service, the posted content may be displayed on the external service, but we are not obliged to edit or delete the posted content on the external service.
- We do not take any responsibility for any damages caused to the Business ID registrant or service provider or a third party when using the RESERVA Business Service linked with external services.
- Accidents and damages caused by the carelessness of the Business ID registrant and the service provider are the responsibility of the Business ID registrant and the service provider, and the Company shall not be liable.
- We will not investigate and handle accidents and damages caused by the carelessness of Business ID registrant and Service Provider.
Article 7 Handling of personal information and data
- Regarding the handling of personal information in RESERVA Business Service, please use it after agreeing to the following matters. If you do not agree, we are sorry but the service is not available.
- Purpose of use of personal information
We use personal information of Business ID registrant for the following purposes.
- To provide RESERVA Business Services
- To respond to inquiries and inquiries regarding RESERVA Business Services
- For information about our products and services, etc. (Please agree to the delivery of our e-mail newsletter.)
- To respond to acts that violate our Terms and conditions regarding RESERVA Business Services
- To notify you of changes in Terms
- To help improve RESERVA Business Services, develop new services, etc.
- To create statistical data related to RESERVA Business Services that is processed into a form that cannot identify individuals.
- In addition, for the purposes incidental to the above purposes/li>
- Provision of personal information to a third party and consignment
We will not provide the acquired personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the individual. Also, in order to carry out RESERVA Business Services, we outsource a part of our work to an outsourcer who maintains a safe level of personal information.
- Optionality and consequences for the person
It is optional for Business ID registrant to provide personal information to us. Please note that we may not be able to provide the service or may not be able to respond appropriately if you do not provide personal information, or if you do not enter it correctly.
- Regarding procedures such as disclosure
Regarding the personal information subject to disclosure, we request disclosure of the information of the individual (notification of purpose of use, disclosure, correction of contents, addition or deletion, suspension of use, deletion and suspension of provision to third parties). In such cases, after confirming that the person who submitted the request is the person himself or herself, we will reply, correct, add or delete information, suspend or delete the information within a reasonable period and range. .. Please contact the following personal information inquiry window for detailed procedures. I'll guide you.
Name: Control Technology Co., Ltd. Personal Information Inquiry
Contact Form: https://tech.controlgroup.jp/contactus/
- Name of business operator handling personal information and personal information protection manager
Control Technology Co., Ltd. Personal Information Protection Manager Shuichi Tanimoto
- The service provider shall properly manage personal information in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law and other related laws and regulations. When a problem occurs between the business operator and the customer regarding the handling of personal information, the business operator will handle it at its own expense and responsibility.
- Regarding the information provided by the service provider to the user of the software provided by the Company or provided to the Company in connection with the use of the RESERVA Business Service (hereinafter referred to as “provided information”), the service provider, At its own risk and expense, it shall be stored outside the RESERVA Business Service, and we are not obligated to store the provided information on behalf of the service provider. Even if the provided information is stored in our server, etc., we are not obligated to provide the provided information to the service provider.
- The Company does not guarantee that the provided information will not be lost or damaged during the use of RESERVA Business Service, and in any case, the Company will not lose or damage the provided information due to the loss or damage of the provided information. We shall not be liable for any damages caused to the three parties.
Article 8 RESERVA Business service interruption, termination, change, etc.
- If the Company determines that it is necessary to stop providing the RESERVA Business Service due to the operational and technical use of the RESERVA Business Service, the Company will not be able to use all or part of the RESERVA Business Service for any period without prior notice. You may stop the offer.
- We may at any time, without our prior notice, revise, add, change or discontinue, in our discretion, all or part of the RESERVA Business Services without notice to Business Registrants and Service Provider. I will.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to Business ID registrant, Service Provider or third parties as a result of suspension, modification or termination of the preceding two paragraphs. In addition, even if there is such suspension or cancellation, if the service used by RESERVA Business Service is charged, it shall be obligated to pay it, and the Business ID registrant or service provider has already paid the compensation for the service to us. Even if you have paid, we consent in advance to the Business ID registrant or service provider that we are not obligated to refund the price of the service.
Article 9 Deprivation of business ID and suspension of RESERVA Business Service
If the Business ID registrant and the service provider determine that any of the following reasons applies, the Company can deprive the business ID and stop using the service without giving advance notice. The Business ID registrant and the service provider consent to this in advance.
- If you violate Common Terms
- When performing illegal acts or violating laws and regulations
- If there are false statements or notifications to us
- If you find that your business ID has been revoked in the past
- If you fail to pay a bill or check or stop payment
- When a petition for compulsory execution, provisional seizure, provisional disposition or auction, or disposition for delinquency
- If there is a petition for a decision to start bankruptcy, special liquidation, corporate rehabilitation or civil rehabilitation
- When the business is abolished or when it enters liquidation
- When you receive a suspension of bank transactions
- In case of suspension of business or cancellation of business license or registration from the supervisory authority
- When the property condition deteriorates or is likely to deteriorate
- When we judge that we have described or posted false content at our discretion
- In the case of failing to perform sincere response or fulfillment of obligations in using the provided service or providing the provided service
- If it damages the credibility of our company or RESERVA Business Service or interferes with our business
- When we bring a disadvantage to our company, or when we act that may bring a disadvantage
- When we determine that it intentionally interferes with the operation of our services
- When abusive or violent acts are performed on the Company or its contractors (including employees of the contractors).
- When we reasonably judge that a trouble or dispute with the Company has occurred, and that the relationship of trust with the Company has been or may be destroyed.
- When we determine that the trouble, complaint or violation report between the service provider and the user of the service provided or a third party has reached a certain standard set by us.
- Being an anti-social force, etc. (gangs, gang members, right-wing groups, anti-social forces, etc.; hereinafter referred to as “anti-social forces, etc.”), illegal donations, threatening acts, credit When it is found that you have been involved in damages, business disruption, fraud, organized criminal activity, or unreasonable demands beyond legal liability
- There is any financial or other relationship, whether direct or indirect, between itself or its officers and employees and antisocial forces, or both themselves and their officers or employees have a nominal interest in antisocial forces, etc. When it is found that there is any provision of funds or acts equivalent to it, regardless of
- When a person who belongs to an antisocial force, etc. or a person who has a close relationship with them is appointed as a director or hired as an employee, and when an antisocial force, etc. is involved in management.
- If the Business ID registrant and the service provider are missing or unable to contact for more than 90 days
- In addition, if the Company determines that it is not suitable as a Business ID registrant or is not suitable for continued RESERVVA service use
Article 10 Dispute resolution
- For RESERVA Business Services, all contracts regarding the provided services shall be concluded between the service provider and the provided service users, and in the event of any dispute regarding the provided services, the parties shall resolve the dispute. We do not take any responsibility for the processing of the dispute and the damage caused by the dispute. If the dispute causes damage to us or a third party, the service provider and the user of the provided service shall jointly and jointly compensate the damage to us and the third party.
- In RESERVA Business Service, the service provider will handle all complaints, troubles, disputes, etc. between the service provider and the users of the service provided and other third parties at their own expense and responsibility, and at the same time keep track of their progress. We will report to you in a timely manner and will not cause any inconvenience to us. In the unlikely event that the Company is obliged to pay damages, etc. to the third party, the business operator will pay the entire amount to the Company and at least the lawyer's fees and other costs required for the solution. You must pay the damage.
- Notify us immediately if a Business ID registrant or service provider receives a complaint or violation of Terms and conditions from another Business ID registrant or a service provider or a third party in connection with the use of RESERVA Business Services. However, it shall be resolved at the responsibility and expense of the Business ID registrant or service provider.
- In the event that we are invoiced by another Business ID registrant or service provider or other third party for infringement or for any other reason in connection with the use of RESERVA Business Service by the Business ID registrant or service provider, The Business ID registrant or service provider shall compensate for any costs (including our attorney's fees) or compensation that the Company was forced to pay to the third party based on the claim.
Article 11 Intellectual property rights/copyrights
- All rights (property rights, intellectual property rights, portrait rights) regarding contents (hereinafter referred to as “the contents”) such as texts, images, videos, sounds, programs and other data provided by the Company through RESERVA Business Services , And publicity rights, etc.) shall belong to the Company or a third party having such rights, and the Business ID registrant or service provider may Regardless of this, you may not use these without the permission of our company, beyond the scope of their own use in reproduction, copying, reprinting, transfer, sale, publishing or other own stores.
- Service Provider can post and edit posted content consisting of sentences, images, videos, etc. in RESERVA Business Service with their own responsibility and expense and with the consent of the necessary copyright holder. The copyright for the posted content shall be reserved by the service provider or other right holder.
- The service provider infringes the rights (including but not limited to intellectual property rights, portrait rights, etc.), trade secrets or privacy of the information posted by the RESERVA Business Service. Not guarantee.
- The service provider has violated the preceding two paragraphs, and has an objection or dispute from a third party or a right holder (regardless of the content of the claim for damages, the request for injunction, etc. and whether or not a lawsuit has been filed). If a problem occurs, the service provider shall resolve it at its own risk and expense, whether during the use of the RESERVA Business Service or after the use of the RESERVA Business Service. We shall not be held responsible.
- Our company, our affiliates, and persons entrusted with business by us, regarding the information provided by Business ID registrant, Service Provider, etc., copy, translate, reprint, publish, business use, public transmission, distribution, You have the right to process, edit, and mediate.
- The Business ID registrant or service provider shall not exercise the moral rights of the author regarding the use of the copyrighted work by the Company based on the preceding paragraph.
- Other rights included in RESERVA Business Services, such as information other than content posted by Business ID registrant and Service Provider, know-how, software or other intellectual property rights, usage rights, management authority, etc. Belongs to a third party of. Business ID registrant and Service Provider, unless they obtain prior written consent from our company, copy all these rights, regardless of their name, method, or mode, regardless of duplication, adaptation, sales, reprinting, transmission, publication. Neither the provision of the use nor the permission of reuse to the third party other than the Business ID registrant and the service provider will be granted (whether paid or not).
Article 12 Elimination of antisocial forces
- Business ID registrant and Service Provider are currently gangsters, gangsters, persons who have not been gangsters for more than five years, gangster associate members, gangster-related companies, general meeting houses, social movements, etc. Representing that it does not correspond to an intelligent violence group, etc., or any other person equivalent thereto (hereinafter referred to as “gangster members, etc.”), and that it does not correspond to any of the following items, and will continue to apply in the future I promise to not do it.
- Having a relationship in which it is recognized that gangsters control the business
- Having a relationship in which it is recognized that gangsters are substantially involved in management
- Having a relationship that is deemed to be unfairly used by a gangster, for the purpose of making an unfair advantage of itself or a third party or for the purpose of damaging a third party
- Having a relationship that is recognized as being involved in providing funds or providing convenience to gangsters, etc.
- An officer or a person who is substantially involved in management has a relationship that should be condemned socially with gangsters, etc.
- Business ID registrant and Service Provider are committed to not using themselves or third parties to perform any of the following actions.
- Violent demand
- Having a relationship in which it is recognized that gangsters are substantially involved in management
- Unreasonable demand acts beyond legal responsibility
- Disseminating rumor and using counterfeit measures or power to damage the credibility of the other party or interfere with the business of the other party
- Other acts similar of the previous items
Article 13 Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations
Business ID registrant and Service Provider, without the prior written consent of our company, transfer, use permission, lending, sale, gifts, collateral setting, name change, etc. of the rights and obligations generated by Common Terms to a third party. Shall not be disposed of.
Article 14 Addition/Change of Terms
- If we determine that it is necessary to change these Terms and Individual Terms, we will post the change, the content after the change, and the effective date on the RESERVA Business Service, on our website. It can be changed by posting it or by giving other notice in advance.
- The change in the preceding paragraph shall be applied with the effective date on the day after a considerable period of one week or more specified at the time of notification.
Article 15 Transferability of Terms
If the Company transfers RESERVA Business Services and related businesses to other companies (including cases involving company splits), rights and obligations based on these Terms, contractual status, Business ID registrant registration items and customer registration Information such as information on the RESERVA Business Service may be transferred to the assignee. The Business ID registrant and the service provider have agreed in advance about the contents specified in this item.
Article 16 Validity of Terms
Even if some of the provisions of Terms are invalidated or canceled in relation to Business ID registrant and Service Provider, Terms remains valid in relation to other Business ID registrant and Service Provider.
Article 17 Separability
Even if some of the provisions of Terms are invalid according to law, the provisions of Terms other than those invalidated clauses will continue to be valid. Business ID registrant, Service Provider, and the Company shall endeavor to discuss and resolve invalidated clauses based on the principle of good faith.
Article 18 Governing law, court of jurisdiction
The governing law of Terms is Japanese law. Business ID registrant and Service Provider and Company have agreed that the Tokyo District Court or Tokyo Summary Court shall be the exclusive court of jurisdiction for the first instance in cases related to these Terms (including court arbitration procedures).