Article 1（Personal Information）
“Personal Information” refers to information related to an identified or identifiable natural person, such as name, business address, e-mail address, phone number, date of birth, company or organization name which Users belong to.
However, if Users withdraw User’s consent, Users will not be able to use the Services (or functions) that require us to use information we obtain based on User’s consent.
In addition, when any of Users under 18 years of age uses Services, the guardian must give consent to the use of Services or obtain approval from the guardian before agreeing to use the Services.
Article 3 (Information We Obtain Through Services)
We may obtain the following information from Users. Users may not use Services in whole or in part if Users do not provide such information.
Information obtained directly from Users through User’s registration of Service or any change in the registered information, or through inquiries from Users are below.
- Business Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Date of Birth
- Company or Organization Name
Article 4 (Purpose of Use of Personal Information)
We use acquired Personal Information for the following purposes. Any Personal Information is not used beyond this scope unless laws or regulations related to Personal Information allows or a user himself / herself agrees.
- To provide Services
- Business To respond to inquiries and inquiries regarding Services
- For information on our products and Services, etc. (Includes the delivery of our e-mail newsletter.)
- To help improve Services, develop new services, etc.
- To create statistical data related to Services that is processed into a form that cannot identify individuals.
- In addition, for the purposes incidental to the above purposes
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
We may provide Personal Information to third parties in the following cases.
- Cases in which we obtain your consent
- When it is necessary to comply with the provision in accordance with law
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is necessary for a state organs, a local government, or an individual entrusted by one in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and in which obtaining the consent of the person are likely to impede the execution of the affairs
- When outsourcing the work to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When it is provided due to business succession or transfer due to merger or other reasons
And When Users uses an external service that cooperation with Services, Personal Information is provided to cooperation operator related to the external service to the extent necessary to carry out cooperation with the external service. In that case, the cooperation operator will manage the Personal Information.
Also, Personal Information stored by us might be used jointly with our business partner who works with us to provide Services, within the minimum range necessary for operating Services.
Article 6 (Security Measure)
When we process Personal Information, we take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure appropriate security.
We implement appropriate management of Personal Information through measures against unauthorized access and vulnerability, appointment of a person responsible for the management of Personal Information, and education of our employees.
Article 7 (Data Retention)
Article 8 (Use of Access Statistical Information)
Article 9 (Cookie and Other Technologies)
Services uses cookie, web beacon, and other technologies to understand the use trend, efficiently operate the advertisement, inflow from search engines, and maintain temporary information. Information saved in cookie does not include Personal Information itself. Also, please note this: if cookie is set to invalid, most of the functions of this Services may be disabled.
Article 10 (Link)
Article 11 (Contact for Inquiries)
Article 12 (Revise)
Established: August 29, 2013
Last Updated: September 1, 2020
Chief Executive Officer and Chief Privacy Officer: Shuichi Tanimoto